View from Beppe & Gianni’s Trattoria following opening reception at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art1; One Step Big Shot: Portraits by Andy Warhol and Gus Van Sant.
The University of Oregon’s art museum opened its doors to the public in 1933. Designed by Ellis F. Lawrence, UO dean of Architecture & Allied Arts at the time, the museum was built to house the Murray Warner Collection of Oriental Art—more than 3,700 works of art given to the University of Oregon by Gertrude Bass Warner. “Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art.” Wikipedia. 12 January 2015. ↩